Sorry...no picture...(had to put things away and rush off to softball).
Total retail: $134 Total after coupons: $86
- 7 packages Kashi frozen waffles , on sale for $1.79 each - had $1.50 coupon for each= net cost of about $0.30 each
- Pantene shampoo and conditioner 6.7 oz, in clearance section for $1.75 total - $1 coupon=net cost of $0.75
- 4 Dry Idea deodorants, on sale for $2.49 each - $2 coupon for each=net cost of $0.49 each
- Skintimate shave gel, priced at $2.34 - $1 Target coupon - $0.75 = net cost of $0.59
- 2 Edge shave gel - same deal
- 4 Kraft BBQ sauce - FREE after coupons
- 6 mini packages of Crystal Light (by the register) - FREE after coupons
No coupons used, spent $151 on produce, 6 gallons milk @ $1.90 each(we go through 6-8 a week), butter - on sale for $1.98(I only like the real stuff), meat (pork for $1.48/lb), diapers, etc. Winco has a pretty awesome bulk foods section. I got the following there:
- Rice - $0.60/lb (white Jasmine)
- Hummus mix - $3.50/lb, but only need 1.5 cups to make a batch.
- Quick oats - $0.50/lb
- Chocolate chips - $2ish a pound
- Butterscotch chips - same
- Walnuts - $2.80/lb
- Barley - $0.50/lb
Tomorrow I will post menus!