Thursday, June 4, 2009

Super Target deals

I used to score some major deals at Albertsons but it has since closed in our area. I do most of our shopping at Winco as they generally have the lowest before coupon prices and are definitely lower on staple items. I am finding, however, that I can make some super-duper deals at Super Target.
I need to shop tomorrow, so i'm going to start perusing the deals posted around the blogosphere today. Here are some sites i use that routinely post Target deals:

Hot Coupon World (forums -> national chain stores -> target) Also has a target coupon generator (you can combine Target coupons with manufacturer coupons = great savings at times)
Money Saving Mom
Mommy Snacks
Attention Target Shoppers
Krazy Coupon Lady

As I begin my list, I will post the deals I think are out there (remember there can be some variation between different parts of the country). Some of the deals offer a printable versus insert option for coupons. I don't organize my coupon inserts by date (though i probably should) so on those posts i am relying on the source for accuracy. I file my coupons individually (for now, anyways).

First: My Super Target is very easy-going with coupons (for those local to me, I go to Tulare) but not all stores are (this is why i avoid my local Target). It can be very frustrating, but if challenged hold your own, be polite, and offer them a copy of their own coupon policy. (thanks Krazy Coupon Lady!). I would also place a call to your Target in advance and make sure they accept printable coupons.

Kashi frozen waffles (these are great! high fiber and protein - good breakfast for my diabetes)
Around $1.79 each
$1.5o coupon here (click on coupon tab at top) or here
Net cost: $0.29

Dry Idea deodorant
$2.49
$2.00 coupon here(there are lots of coupons here, look through the pages)
Net cost: $0.49

Smart Ones $1.80
$4/10 coupon here
$3/10 here
Net cost: $14.00 plus $5.00 gift card {$0.90 each. when you buy 10, after gift card savings}
Update: this link did not work for me. Sorry! try it anyway.

South Beach Bars 2/$5.00
$1/1 here
Net cost: $1.50 each
Update: this link did not work for me. Sorry! try it anyway.


Purex Complete $5.99
Net cost::$4.99

Velveeta Shells & Cheese $1.50
$1/1 here
or here
Net cost:: $0.50 each, when you buy 2

Kraft Barbecue Sauce (18 oz.)--$0.99
Use $1/1 printable here or $0.75/1 from the 5/3 inserts
Net cost:Free or $0.24 after coupon

Edge Shaving Gel--$2.24
Use $1/1 Target printable here
Stack with $0.75/1 or $1/1 in 5/17 SmartSource insert
Net cost:$0.24-$0.49 after coupon

3M Command Hooks (2-pack medium)--$2.75
Use $2.50/1 coupon here
Net cost:$0.25 each after coupon

Aquafresh Toothpaste--$1.99
Use $1/1 Target printable here
Stack with $1/1 here
Free after coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting!

How many totally awesome people have visited?