Thursday, February 4, 2010

SaveMart Deals for Visalia, CA

 
Here are some deals & match-ups for local folks for SaveMart.  Note that I only link printable coupons (using Firefox), I can't keep up with regular coupons despite my best efforts!

It looks like a good week for Savemart deals - this ad runs from today, Feb 3 -  Tuesday, Feb. 9.  I especially like their meat department.  I believe it is quality meat, and I often find "manager's specials" that make fantastic deals!  I recently found packages of lean ground beef, 3 days prior to their "use by" date with a $2 coupon.  I got many for about $0.50 a package!  I bought all they had......(remember, I feed a tribe!)

Please note:  These are items that i consider "deals" and certainly is not inclusive of all the Savemart merchandise on sale.  I am not a professional!  I'm just a mom trying to save a buck, who wants to share the deals!  

Foster Farms young whole chickens - $0.78/lb.  Not too shabby!  I think you can even ask to have the cut up for you at the meat dept?

Country Style Pork Ribs or Beef Backribs - $0.99/lb.

Hass Avocados - 3/0.99-just priced these at Winco for $0.50 each.

Pepsi - use the coupon included in the store ad and pay $11 for 4 12 packs....that's about $2.75 each.  Not bad....

Tropicana OJ - 2/$6.  Buy 2 and get a True Delights item free.  No printables available but they have an interesting rewards program.  Find out about it HERE.  Basically, it looks like each carton contains "points" and then you enter these points online.  The points give you various discounts.  I registered online and received 1 point.  There are several things I can redeem it for - 4 admissions at 50% off for Imagine U children's museum, 1 free admission to the Central California Chinese Cultural Center here in Visalia, a complimentary game of miniature golf when you purchase a game at the Visalia Adventure Park, etc.  Could be worth it....

Goldfish crackers - 10/ $10!!!  who doesn't love fishies?! + use this printable coupon to take off $0.75!!  Use your back button and print it twice from each computer.  
Net cost:  $0.25/package

Nabisco snack crackers, 5.5 - 10 oz, $1.88 each.  Use this printable coupon for $2 off 2!!
Use your back button and print it twice from each computer.  
Net cost:  $0.88 each

Mission flour tortillas - large, 16 count.  $3.49 each.  Use this printable for $0.55 off (with registration).
Net cost:  $2.94, or 18 cents per tortilla

Kellogg's Cereal, Pop-tarts, or Nutri-grain bars - $1.50 each when you purchase 4.  Couldn't find any printables, but still a deal!!  Doesn't look like there is a limit.

Blue Diamond Almonds - $2.50 each.  Go HERE for $1 off 2 coupon (this is the Smartsource site, scroll through until you find it or search by brand using the dropdown box at the top).
 Net cost:  $2 each

That's all I see, but I am a rather picky shopper!  Let me know if you score any deals!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting!

How many totally awesome people have visited?