Friday, February 5, 2010

Target Toy Deals

 
 Edit:  I bought the Scrabble card game and 3 Pictureka games, worked like a charm!  I tried to buy a Sorry card game using a similar printable and it wouldn't go through, nor would they push it through.  I already have 2 of the Monopoly card games, so I didn't buy those.  I looked at the Monopoly Get out of Jail game, but decided against it as we don't play it that often.  I threw all of these into my "Gift" box!

I haven't done this deal myself yet, but I plan to today!

There are some awesome toy coupons available to print right now.  I'm hoping these deals will work as planned so I can stash some away for Birthday presents, donations, next Christmas, etc.

Scrabble Slam Card Game $5.24
Use $4/1 Scrabble game printable (click on the Toys & Games category on the left)
  Net cost:  $1.24 each 

Pictureka Card Game $5.24
Use $5/1 Pictureka printable coupon
Net cost: $0.24 each 

Monopoly Card Game $5.24
Use $4/1 Monopoly game printable
  Net cost:  $1.24 each

Monopoly Get Out of Jail Mini game $7.99
Use $4/1 Monopoly game printable
Net cost:  $3.99 each 

Buy two Pony Friends $5.64 each
Use BOGO Free My Little Pony printable coupon
Net cost: $2.82 each

My Little Pony So Soft Newborns $16.99
Use $5/1 My Little Pony printable
Net cost: $11.99 each

You can print 2 of each coupon and they don't expire until 3/7/2010.  Enjoy!  I'll edit as necessary after I try the deal.

Thanks, Common Sense with Money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting!

How many totally awesome people have visited?