Friday, February 26, 2010

Where have I been this week?

Getting ready for the JBF sale!!!!  The sale dates are Feb. 28 - March 6, 2010.  If you miss the Visalia sale, you can catch the Fresno/Clovis one April 8-10th at the Clovis Memorial District Building.


Have you heard of Just Between Friends (JBF)
JBF is "the nation's leading children's and maternity consignment sale event franchise!" (from their website).  Twice a year, JBF holds a local sale in the old Ross store in the Sequoia Mall here in Visalia.  I've been attending and purchasing quality used items for my kids for years, but this is the first year I've joined as a consignor.  I've washed, ironed, hung, and tagged all my stuff.  Tomorrow I take it to the sale!

There are many perks for being a consignor, see them HERE.  If you are a first time mom or a military parent, you have perks too - see those HERE. To see if there is a JBF event near you, go HERE.

I've managed to come up with just over a 100 items to sell - the money will go to buy the little ones a spring/summer wardrobe and to pay for the older girls basketball tournaments.  Can't wait to see how I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting!

How many totally awesome people have visited?