Ohhhh...we LOVE these......
Magic Cookie Bars ( I no longer have a recipe, so here's what I used tonight)
(9x13 pan, preheat oven to 350 degrees)
1 stick of butter, melted - cost: $0.48 (I buy 4 lbs at Costco for $7)
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk - cost: $1.21 (Hy Top brand, at Winco)
1 cup Graham Cracker crumbs - cost: $.73 (I bought pre-made crumbs)
1 package of chocolate chips - cost: $1.61 (Guitard, at Winco)
1/2 cup flaked coconut - cost: ? (had on hand)
- Melt butter and pour into 9 x 13 pan
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over melted butter
- Evenly pour sweetened condensed milk over crumb/butter mix
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over top
- Sprinkle coconut over top
- Bake for 30 min, let cool and cut into bars.