Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Save Mart Yesterday - some deals

I have not done a good job the last couple weeks getting SaveMart deals posted - sorry!  I will get deals posted this week....

Anywho....I stopped by SaveMart today and picked up a few items.  I realize this isn't helpful per se, but one of the promo's is still in effect so you can consider it if you shop there later this week.

Here's what I bought:

Promo #1:  Buy 4 boxes of Kellogg's cereal (big boxes) on sale for 4/$12,
                  Get 1/2 gallon of Sunnyside farms milk free
                  Get 1 dozen eggs free
                  Get 1 loaf of bread free
I bought 8 boxes of cereal, using $4.80 in coupons, so for about $20 I got the 8 boxes of cereal, 1 gallon milk, 2 loaves of bread, and 2 dozen eggs.  Not bad!  Promo #2 is the icing on the cake.....

Promo #2:  Buy 7 boxes of Kellogg's cereal and get catalina's good for 3 gallons of milk FREE with your next purchase.  On this one, you don't have to buy 7 boxes, it's a graduated deal, i just can't remember....i think if you buy 3 boxes, you get 1 free milk, etc)....

So, add to that $20, an additional 3 gallons of milk - Not too shabby!!
I believe this promo is still in effect...but check with your store to be safe.

I also got:
Driscoll's strawberries - buy 1 get 2 free = 3 pounds for $5
Doritos - buy 2 get 1 free = 3/$8 (not great, but i wanted doritos)
Banana's - $0.39/pound
Clairol herbal essence shampoo - on sale for $2.75, used a $1 off coupon = $1.75.
Kotex - on sale for $2.75, used $1 off coupon = $1.75
Yo Plus yogurt - on sale for $1.88, used $1 off coupon = $0.88

I also saw that their Fresh Express salads were buy 1 get 1 free = 2/$2.79 ish....i didn't buy any, but they looked good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting!

How many totally awesome people have visited?