Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, April 21

Outside my window..........it's dark, the streetlight across the street shows the rain hitting puddles

I am thinking..........about too much stuff, but mostly about cleaning and clearing out clutter!
I am thankful for.........my sleeping babies (16,13,10,4,2) and my easygoing hubby

From the kitchen.........I have beans soaking overnight to put in the crockpot tomorrow
I am wearing.......pajamas, one sock (i stepped in some water so I took the other one off), and my hubby's USC sweatshirt

I am creating........a cleaner, clutter-controlled home
I am going........nowhere, i hope!

I am reading........all the great blogs in my google reader!
I am hoping.......the installation of our whole house fan (today) goes well!

I am hearing......the furnace kick on, other than that it is quiet!
Around the house.......we have a mama kitty and 5 babies.  Our eldest daughter just moved into her own room......i'm looking forward to moving toys into the little's room.

One of my favorite things........is my computer!

A few plans for the rest of the week.......continue to work on spring cleaning, pay bills, grocery shop, day to day stuff around the house - then work on Friday
Here is a picture I am sharing...........
Our eldest - The Queen - seems like just yesterday she was a baby!

Want to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook?  See it HERE.
 
 

1 comment:

Thanks for reading and commenting!

How many totally awesome people have visited?