Friday, April 9, 2010

Where have I been this week?

Well....I apologize for being scarce......I worked Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, was off with a sick kid on Tuesday, then was on-call Wednesday, ended up working 4 hours.  So, that's 52 hours in 6 days.  It doesn't sound so bad when i put it that way....BUT IT FEELS BAD.  Ugg.....

Today I sold concessions at The Athlete's softball game (which we won 18-7, by the way) as part of our basketball fundraising efforts.  After it was over we packed everything up and headed to pick up The Queen from basketball practice....then we raced over to The Underdog's softball game and got to see her pitch for an inning (she pitched very well, though I think she might have thrown even harder if we had placed the Queen behind home plate!  Aye, those 2 fight and argue!).  The hubby had his social time chatting with all the parents and what not, by then it was 8pm so we went to dinner.  Some nights, I just don't know what else to do.  I've been so tired this week, I haven't even thought about dinner.

This weekend we go to Oakhurst, CA for the Yosemite Spring Fling basketball tournament.  Oakhurst is about 1 1/2 hrs away, near the mountains (Sierra Nevadas).    Looking forward to it!  We'll go up Saturday morning and likely will need to stay in a hotel Saturday night, to come home late Sunday. 

I haven't lived up to my commitment of posting a review each of our fund-raising efforts - but we are doing well.  Thus far, we have been able to pay for all their tournament fees ($300), gym time ($100), game admission fees, and a couple of meals out while at games, just from our fund-raising money!  I'm pleased with that.....

I promise to be back in better shape next week!  I do plan on taking my laptop with me over the weekend, so you may hear from me then given my inability to sleep when other people do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting!

How many totally awesome people have visited?