Sunday, June 21, 2009

We're home!

We are home!! I love coming home! baby hugs and kisses, big girls happy to see us, Grandma and Grandpa happy to see us!

I'm happy to report that despite playing blackjack again until 2 a.m. last night, we finished our trip with a gambling profit of $50! Enough to buy Grandma and Grandpa a nice thank you gift! We chose a lovely handcrafted item from the street market in downtown Vegas. It feels good to properly thank them with a nice gift.

I came home to a very clean house (thank you Grandma!), no laundry waiting, and to several new/fixed things. Grandpa cleaned out our garage, tightened the door pulls on my kitchen cabinets, hung a towel rack and tp holder in the bathroom, and replaced lightbulbs. Grandma bought some new trash cans, a new comforter for Casey's bed, some closet organizers, a fully stocked kitchen, re-organized kitchen cabinets, clean pantry, clean fridge, and the list goes on.....What a blessing!!! She also let the girls go to the movie twice over the weekend and took them out to eat several times.

I had lots of fun and the trip was very good for Matt and I - he is truly my best friend and love of my life!

It's back to work tomorrow.....UGGG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting!

How many totally awesome people have visited?