Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jump Start's online subscription

I viewed an interesting website yesterday while doing my you data last night (that's another post). Turns out it is jumpstart.com. You may recall that Jump Start has offered educational CD Roms for children for many years. I have used their product in the past and it provided healthy, educational entertainment for my kids (i do believe all "media" entertainment should be limited).

They now are offering an online world - there is a free option and a subscription option. The subscription is offered at $7.99/month. This seems a reasonable price to me. Anyway, I was intrigued. Here is what jump start says on their site:

"JumpStart is an award-winning adventure-based 3D virtual world that is super-personalized, wildly imaginative and really fun, but don't let that fool you - it also teaches math, reading, and critical thinking skills so kids get a real jump start in life."

Use the link on my sidebar to check them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting!

How many totally awesome people have visited?