Thursday, October 29, 2009

Crock Pot Wednesday

Today I've linked up with Dining with Debbie's Crockpot Wednesday. Here you see tomorrow night's dinner - a simple crockpot roast cooked with onion, garlic, pickle juice, and water (Made by Matt - his secret recipe). Set at Low and cooked all day! We'll have this with some brown rice i made tonight. I also added onion and cilantro to the rice (I LOVE cilantro!). We'll also have some frozen peas I picked up on a deal and some leftover salad.

In my Menu Plan Monday post, I had said Daddy would make breakfast for dinner on Thursday night......however, Daddy would prefer to have this! and...since i keep these crazy hours (it's now 1:23 a.m.), I decided to make everything and have it ready to reheat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting!

How many totally awesome people have visited?