Saturday, December 5, 2009

Handmade Christmas - an update...

It's been awhile since i've posted...been working furiously on Christmas projects.
Here's where I stand:

  • Lap Quilt for my mom using this pattern - top is nearly finished (using pretty, metallic brown, orange, pink, green), need to buy flannel for backing.
  • Fabric take-a-long fairy house for 3 year old - nearly done, have to hand sew it together and decorate the outside. Have 3 small tinkerbell fairies to put in it.
  • Flower Fairy carpet - have the felt, need to buy the flowers and sew them on!
  • Crayon rolls - completed for both girls, new crayons bought on Black Friday (FREE at Walgreens). Need to print out some coloring pages to go with them.
  • Groovy Jingle Owls - started....need to do more!! These are so cute! I want to give them to everyone I know....
  • Baby Tag Blanket for my nephew's baby - complete!
  • Blue Jeans bed warmers - 3 are complete, just need to fill and add essential oil (going to try bath and body work's stuff). Have slipcovers made for 2 of them.
  • Fabric rollers - forgot about these - HAVE to make them for my 13 year old....
I have a few other projects in the wings too....can't post about them though because that daughter reads this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting!

How many totally awesome people have visited?