Here's where I stand:
- Lap Quilt for my mom using this pattern - top is nearly finished (using pretty, metallic brown, orange, pink, green), need to buy flannel for backing.
- Fabric take-a-long fairy house for 3 year old - nearly done, have to hand sew it together and decorate the outside. Have 3 small tinkerbell fairies to put in it.
- Flower Fairy carpet - have the felt, need to buy the flowers and sew them on!
- Crayon rolls - completed for both girls, new crayons bought on Black Friday (FREE at Walgreens). Need to print out some coloring pages to go with them.
- Groovy Jingle Owls - started....need to do more!! These are so cute! I want to give them to everyone I know....
- Baby Tag Blanket for my nephew's baby - complete!
- Blue Jeans bed warmers - 3 are complete, just need to fill and add essential oil (going to try bath and body work's stuff). Have slipcovers made for 2 of them.
- Fabric rollers - forgot about these - HAVE to make them for my 13 year old....