Friday, February 12, 2010

SaveMart Deals for Visalia, CA, Feb. 10-16, 2010

 
Here are some deals & match-ups for local folks for SaveMart.  Note that I only link printable coupons (using Firefox), I can't keep up with regular coupons despite my best efforts!
Please note:  These are items that i consider "deals" and certainly is not inclusive of all the Savemart merchandise on sale.  I am not a professional!  I'm just a mom trying to save a buck, who wants to share the deals!  

Master Cut Boneless Beef Chuck Roast - $1.88/pound.  (Cook 2 or 3 in the crockpot, shred, and use in taquitos, enchiladas, BBQ beef, etc)

Iceberg Lettuce - $0.47 per pound

U.S. No. 1 - 10 pounds potatoes, $0.97!!!  GREAT deal!

Yoplait yogurt - 10/$5.00
Go HERE to get a coupon for $0.50 off of 6 ( I know, it's not much - but every penny counts!)
Net cost:  $2.50 for 6 (that's $0.41 each) 

Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, or Mountain Dew - USE IN-AD COUPON
$0.88 each - limit 2 - otherwise, 10 for $10

Crystal Geiser 24 pack Water - $2.98

Sunnyside Farms boneless, skinless chicken breats - $1.99 per pound

Sara Lee Family Size Pound Cake or Cheese Cake $3.99 (Did someone say CHEESECAKE??)
Go HERE for a $1.00 off coupon (requires sign up, but it's easy)
Net cost:  $2.99
(**Note:  could also use this coupon on the S.L. Signature Selections Pies priced at $5.99) 

Breyer's Ice Cream - 2/$6.00 - couldn't find a printable, but not a bad price.

Pillsbury Dough - select varieties, includes "Grands" and "Crescent Rolls" - 4 to 12 oz packages
Go HERE for a variety of coupons
Net cost:  $0.84

Campbells Chunky Soups - 2/$3.00
Go HERE to get a $1.50 off 3, $1.00 off 3 coupons (might require you to sign up, I'm already a member, so I logged in to access coupons)
Net cost:  $3.00 for 3 or $3.50 for 3

BIG deal - buy $30 worth of Proctor and Gamble products, get $10 off your next shopping trip
I only use this type of deal if they are things I need/use, esp if i have coupons!
See Ad for details - I don't see anything I think is a great buy, except the pampers @ $9.99 each

Fresh Express Complete Salad Kits - Buy 1, Get One Free

That's all I see, but I am a rather picky shopper!  Let me know if you score any deals!!





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting!

How many totally awesome people have visited?