Well.. the day is progressing. I'm wishing my DH was here to help with the little ones. They have been good, it's just still a struggle keeping them safe, out of trouble, and entertained. The older girls took them to the school across the street and watched them while they played on the playground for an hour. I was able to take a shower and get a few things done.
Here's what I've done from the last update:
1. Shredded Beef with gravy - beef, jarred gravy (Heinz, got in the Target deal prior to the holidays), onion, garlic, a handful of chopped green peppers, salt, pepper, oregano.
2. Beef taquitos - shredded beef wrapped small in a corn tortilla - now freezing on a cookie sheet, then I will put in a freezer bag.
3. 2 batches of Lemon-Broccoli chicken
4. Made lunch (grilled cheese)
5. Made dinner for tonight (Homemade Chili)
6. Shredded beef for BBQ sandwiches - used beef, an envelope of onion soup mix, small jar of tomato sauce, 1/4 c. brown sugar, a little bit of vinegar
7. Boiled the macaroni to make mac & cheese....
Whew! I have to stop for a little while to put Arihana down for a nap - Yippee!!