Wednesday, March 31, 2010

bTrendie- Online Shopping Sales Events for Moms


Currently bTrendie has a Melissa and Doug Toy event going on with prices around 40% off.  They do have a limited selection, but some cute combinations of popular stuff.  I love Melissa & Doug products!


I think that when you join you get a $10 credit (I did this awhile back and don't remember the details) and when your friends join you get another $10 credit.

Of course, I'd love it if anyone joined under me!  If interested, please leave your email address in the comments and I'll send you an invite!


Other events they are running right now:


50% off award-winning car seats
45% off audio/visual baby monitors
$30 off Graco Snugg ride car seats
40% off unique shower gifts


Coming up:  50% off Stephen Joseph colorful Children's Bags (starts Friday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting!

How many totally awesome people have visited?