Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mailing in Rebates!


Will be sending in my P & G receipts to get their year of savings coupon book ($100 worth of coupons)!  The deal was to buy $50 in Proctor and Gamble products and they will send you their year of savings coupon book.  Purchases had to be made between Feb 1 and April 15, 2010 then mailed by April 30th.  If you save your receipts, go back through them and circle the P& G items, then send them in!  For a complete list of qualifying items, go HERE.  See the offer HERE.  I purchased most of the items at Savemart when they had a buy $30 worth of P & G items, get a $10 catalina off your next shopping trip.  I purchased Pampers and Downy.  I also used the receipt from my razor purchase at Rite Aid.

I'm also sending in my Olay Quench lotion rebate.  See that post HERE.

I'll be purchasing a box of band-aids this week so I can send in our Princess and the Frog rebate.  See the details HERE - there's still time!  Offer expires June 30, 2010.  

If you are in need of some Frog Tape for painting, you can get an additional rebate HERE.  If you aren't in the market for painting tape, you can buy 2 packages of Success Rice and also get $5 back by mail.  See the offer HERE

Remember there are only 2 proof of purchase tabs on the movie, so you can only do 2 of these offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting!

How many totally awesome people have visited?