Saturday, May 29, 2010

Old Navy Clearance


The family and I went to dinner at Red Robin - we love that place - and then browsed the mall for a little while waiting for time to go to the new Shrek movie.  Our Old Navy currently has an additional 50% off their clearance items - so I got all of the above (2 t-shirts and 2 dresses) for a total of $10.86!  

Both little ones need a few summer dresses and Monkey Girl has managed to ruin just about every T-shirt we own for her, so the T's are hers.  I love her dearly and she makes me laugh....but that little girl is a walking dirt/stain magnet!  The dresses ended up being $3 each and the T's $2 each - can't even buy them at the Goodwill for that!

We are able to buy movie tickets through my employer.  I purchased 10 @ $8.50 each = $85.00 and then they split it up over 3 payperiods (6 weeks), so it costs me $28 each payday.  This way when the older girls get invited to the movies, I can just hand them a ticket and don't have to worry about having cash on me.  They also make great Birthday gifts for friends and what not, so I buy 10 @ a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting!

How many totally awesome people have visited?