Friday, May 28, 2010

Praying for Our Children

Today's Prayer:
WISDOM
Father, I pray my children would ask and that you would generously give wisdom to them as you promise.
James 1:5

Do you pray for your children?  I think it is one of the most special and sacred acts we can do for our kids.  I can always think of things to pray for.....but praying for our children's character really should be at the top of our list as parents.  There are so many influences on young people today, their ability to resist really comes down to the integrity of their character.  I find this chart to be helpful in praying for their character.  It has a specific virtue to pray for each day of the month.  I keep it with my planner/notebook.  To see the chart enlarged, go HERE to Life with my Special K's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting!

How many totally awesome people have visited?